Many new products

musketeerchess

Many new products

Post by musketeerchess » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Hi all,

I'm glad to announce that for Christmas i have many new products that will be available. The NextGen Pawns: newly designed pawns with a Classic Chess Set. Ideal for all Chess Variants as you will have 16 NextGen Pawns (8 white and 8 Black) with a Classic Chess Set (involving the Classic Pawns). So you can play Chess and change the Pawns with the NextGen Pawns customizing your classic chess set. You can Play the new games (Geneva Chess, Massilia Chess, Lutetia Chess, Moscovia Chess, Sparta Chess, Vienna Chess.

I'm also glad to announce that there will be a special kit to play Reformed Courier Spiel Chess Variant. There will be also 12x8 special Boards so no need to tinker to build a special board.

Available probably beginning 2018, Vinyl Boards 10x10 and 12x12, 45mm square.

We are currently developing some 14 new pieces among them many figural pieces (Dragon Griffin Lion Lioness Dog Wolf Bear Rhinoceros Wildebeest Spider)

wpmitchell

Re: Many new products

Post by wpmitchell » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:04 pm

Very excited for these new developments. Very much looking forward to purchase. Any updates on the timeline for when these new pieces and boards will become available? Thanks for bringing the best chess variants to the world!

musketeerchess

Post by musketeerchess » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:46 pm

products will be available soon in Amazon Europe and in june-july in USA with House of Staunton

red-rodent

Post by red-rodent » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:45 pm

Have there been any updates on when these new pieces will become available? Thanks

TomD

Post by TomD » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:36 pm

We are currently developing some 14 new pieces among them many figural pieces (Dragon Griffin Lion Lioness Dog Wolf Bear Rhinoceros Wildebeest Spider)

I see they have arrived, only it's not 14 new pieces, it's 20!
For U.S. purchasers see https://www.ebay.com/str/thechessshopofnorthcarolina

Any online resources for moves and point values?

quadibloc

Post by quadibloc » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:24 pm

From the Ebay page for the Chess Shop of North Carolina, I see it is possible to order from Canada, so I have done so.
And I'm excited to hear that a 12 by 8 board will be available soon. A board for playing Glinski Hexagonal Chess is the only thing left, now!